Parkour is a new sport and workout trend which include jumping, climbing, crawling, fast movement from one place to another and running over an uneven surface. Parkour need perfect training for one to be a part of parkour for this training he needs gloves so in this article I will mention best parkour gloves 2018 that can be used for parkour.
Why Should You Wear Parkour Gloves?
As we all know that parkour is a type of workout, so for workout it is important that we should wear perfect clothing, now in clothing, we have a lot of things but here I will talk about gloves that why should we wear parkour gloves for training. The reason that why we should use best parkour gloves for parkour training is as follow:
- We use parkour gloves to provide fraction on a slippery surface.
- We use parkour gloves to provide better grip.
- We use parkour gloves to avoid injuries.
- We use parkour gloves to protect our hand in winter training.
Why Is It Important To Protect Your Hands?
While doing parkour it is not important that the surface you are encountering with will be kind to your hands. Parkour is a kind of sport in which we encounter with everything that surrounds us it can be in the form of iron, wood, steel. The thing that I mentioned it is very harmful to our bare hands, so for avoiding hand injury we have to use gloves for parkour. As important as it is to find suitable footwear for parkour it is also important to find best parkour gloves for the reason to protect our hand and to get more support from it.
Do They Have To Be Parkour Gloves?
Parkour gloves are made in a way to enable you to be in control. There is a whole lot difference between every day, average gloves, and parkour gloves. If we will use gloves that we use in our daily life will be danger for us rather than helpful and using gloves that are not designed for parkour can be burden on you and it can be a big obstacle in your path. Using gloves that are suitable for parkour can be used for other sport such as weightlifting and CrossFit. For some people, I don’t know what to look for in parkour gloves but in this article, I will identify and write on the best parkour gloves that are available in the market and I will highlight there features in front of you.
Factors to Consider When Buying Best Parkour Gloves 2018
Factors to consider are as follow for Best parkour gloves:
- Good Grip: Parkour needs a perfect grip. Always choose gloves that have a non-slip material used in their fingers. It will prevent your hand from slipping and will help your hand when they will sweaty and will provide the best grip.
- Right size: when you are choosing parkour gloves for yourself so you need to pick the right glove with right size because size matter a lot in everything.
- Perfect style: There are two types of parkour gloves available in the market full-finger and half-finger gloves so it is up to you that which type of glove do you choose.
Women Parkour Gloves
While we are talking about parkour gloves so it is not important that only men can do parkour, women are also a part of parkour. Everything that I mentioned above about gloves is the same for women parkour gloves except few things.
- Size of the gloves: Men have very wide hands as compared to women’s hand so due to this women cannot use gloves that are used by men’s, for this reason, women should buy gloves that are made for women hand and according to women hand size.
- Weight of the gloves: As we all know that men’s have wider and thicker hand, and they are usually powerful then women’s, and while gloves that are made for men’s are made a bit heavy and consist of thicker material as compared to women’s gloves, therefore weight of a glove can be a major obstacle in women’s way.
Fingerless parkour gloves
1) Seibertron Men’s Black S.o.l.a.g. Special Ops 1/2 Finger Light Assault Gloves Tactical Fingerless Half Finger Gloves
Seibertron men’s assault gloves are best for many things including parkour. They are highly recommended for parkour and are recommended in sizes from XS to XXL and the best fit guide is available online to help you. Basically they are designed for special forces which means that their grip are on the best level and it is also very much flexible and gives very high support to your hands.
The things mentioned above make it perfect for parkour use. It helps you to protect your hands from getting injured or to be cut by any sharp thing.
- Perfect fit
- Provide extreme grip
- Very comfortable
- Not easy to remove.
- No other con’s so far.
2) Weight Lifting Gloves With 12″ Wrist Support For Gym Workout, Weightlifting, Fitness & Cross Training – The Best For Men & Women – by Nordic Lifting™ – 1 Year Warranty
These weightlifting gloves are very best for parkour use because in parkour the main thing is your hands grip and the grip is this glove is very best as compared to the others gloves. I am writing about this parkour glove is because this glove is very much secured in your hands and they keep your hands safe in harsh condition.
The company is giving a one year warranty for this glove because they know what they are delivering and the important thing is that you should know what you are paying for because your money is very important to us and I suggest you to spend your money on the right object.
- Best grip
- Provide protection against painful calluses
- Can be used in workout.
- Comfortable and flexible
- 1 Year Warranty for Manufacturer Defects
- No con’s so far
3) Men’s Hard Knuckle Half-finger Tactical GYM Weightlifting Exercise Airsoft Hunting Riding Sport Cycling Parkour Fitness Fingerless Gloves
This parkour glove is made up of military grade material and close-knit stitching. And due to this reason this glove is much secured and is much recommended for parkour use. The durability of this glove is so long and it is also very flexible to be used.
- Durable and flexible
- Get fit on any kind of hand
- Also best for other training
- Very secure
- A bit sensitive to use in harsh condition
4) iiSPORT Mens Weight Lifting Gloves Leather Grip Gym Workout Crossfit Bodybuilding Fitness Gloves
Sports men’s gloves are actually made up for the workout of all the sport including parkour, See if you are a beginner of parkour then this sport glove is the best choice for your training. This glove is very much durable if it is also used very roughly it will support your hands from getting damaged and will give you the best grip in all the phases of training. This glove is made up of pure lather it has two lather layers which are very resistant to every kind of surface, due to this lather the grip of this glove is very best. The comfort of this glove is also very high.
- Made of leather
- Best with grip
- Flexible and comfortable
- Secure to hands
- No con’s so far
5) Unisex Outdoor Sports Half Finger Running Protection Gloves for GYM Workout Exercise
This half finger gloves is best choice for parkour due to its great support it is perfect for parkour if you are a traceur then you should try this parkour glove for good reason. This fitness glove fit perfectly and on the other hand it has high quality durability. It will protect your hands during hard condition and will support you better than other gloves.
- Breathable and comfortable
- Elastic wrist-wraps support your wrists
- High quality, durable glove
- Support is a bit low
- No other con so far